RV Rider E-Bike Rack
The RV Rider bike rack for RV's, motorhomes, and fifth wheels carries 2 E-Bikes (up to 80 lbs. each) on the back of an RV Motorhome, a 5th wheel, or a flat towed vehicle. Special features include universal heavy-duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. These wheel holders can fit any tire up to 5" wide and include a ratchet wheel strap. Locking frame grabbers secure the bikes in place. The frame grabbers can attach to a bike's frame or seat tube with a diameter range of 1"- 2", therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used. A locking cable and keyed alike hitch pin secure the bikes to the rack and the rack to the vehicle. The bike rack folds up when not in use and can tilt down for rear cargo access.
A double-walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (the receiver hitch must have a flange). A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 80 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Minimum wheelbase: 36"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders (Now with ratchet straps and rim protectors), an internally reinforced frame, and an external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable, and locking frame grabbers
- The frame grabbers on this rack can hold step through bikes by the seatpost, therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used.
- Now includes two Small Wheel Adapter (SW-ADP-U) for 20" Fat tire bikes rear wheels to prevent derailleur hanger interference (You will only need one per bike)
- Not to be used with any 1-1/4" - 2" Adapter
- Not to be used with any Hitch Extension longer than 8"
- Not to be used on any trailer
- Not intended for use with motorized gasoline bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles or 3 wheel bikes (trikes), or electric scooters
- The RV Rider is the only rack that can be used on front hitches
- Rack Weight: 63.5 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty